I get many people asking me the same old question, “I really want to loose some weight, i have heard that juice cleansing will help me, should i do it?”
Well firstly juice cleansing isn’t for you if you fall into the following:
- If you have any type of diabetes, any problems with your liver, any kidney problems.
- If you are having a baby, if your pregnant.
- If you suffer from Anemia.
- If you have any addiction to drugs or alcohol it is not recommended you juice cleanse.
- If you are taking prescribed drugs, you should really ask your doctor if it is OK. Most of the time he/she will say to avoid a juice cleanse until your off the medication.
So if you don’t fall into any of the above categories then it should be fine for you to juice cleanse. If you need some juice cleanse recipes check this website.